UPDATE: Canceled due to weather potential. Anytime there’s a 40% chance of thunderstorms and folks are traveling hours to get here, it’s a game of odds with potential wasted time and fuel cost. I usually let the parties traveling the greatest distance choose whether or not to take that chance when it’s an unclear forecast. Local attendees can wait and see.
Here’s the details nailed down so far. As always, the weather will dictate last-minute changes, so we’ll need to stay in touch the weekend of the event: